<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I screwed up my Chem Prac even though it was do-able. I'm frigging pissed with myself. So now, I've managed to screw up both practicals. Damn it. Its freaking demoralizing la. WTS.

So anyway, been studying these few days with Char and Eulgoon. But apparently, our so called studying attempts have been unsuccessful. Take yesterday for example, Eulgoon came over to my place, and instead of studying, we spent our time laughing at some shitZx. Wth!? So much for having any sense of urgency. Its the big O's man. And today wasn't productive either. We spent most of our time talking and laughing. This is really bad. Wtf.

I feel really pissed with myself. )*&#%$! Anyway, my first paper starts on next Monday. =/ I still need motivation.